Monday 5 December 2011

Ancillary Tasks

As part of our project this we, we have been asked to undergo some Ancillary Tasks of our choice. individually we had to create two Ancillaries in which we could pick, from Website design, Poster, DigiPack and an Album Cover.

Personally, I chose to create a website with links to other pages as this appealed to me more and I felt that I could apply my skills best to this task. I also chose to create a poster as my skills in production have developed over time and I felt most confident with this task also.

Other members in my group chose to create a DigiPack, an Album Cover, Posters and a T-shirt design, branching out from what was expected of us. With this we were able to give each other support as well as constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment